BOOKINGS and CANCELLATION POLICY
- A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night's accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation or within 7 days of booking.
- For reservations made within 7 days prior to arrival, a deposit is payable upon booking.
- For online bookings, a deposit equal to the total tariff is required upon booking.
- No reservation can be guaranteed without a deposit.
- Bookings can be made by phone on 1800 181208 or book online
- Deposits can be paid using Visa, Mastercard over the phone or by mail with cheque or money order, or by direct deposit (Ask reception staff for details)
- For Peak, shoulder and Easter season bookings a second deposit up to 50% is required by a specified date prior to the season. If booking is made within these periods then the 50% deposit becomes immediately payable upon booking.
- The balance of tariff is to be paid upon arrival. No cheques accepted upon arrival.
- Management reserves the right to cancel bookings not paid.
- Check in time: Cabins 2pm/Sites 12 noon. Check out time: 10am (NSW time)
- Reception closes at 7.30pm [Sept to Apr] & 7.00pm [May to Aug] (NSW time). We accept late arrivals for Cabin accommodation only by prior arrangement. No late arrivals for sites after 7.30pm (NSW time), so please plan your travel times accordingly.
- Bookings made subject to minimum night conditions cannot be reduced, but can be cancelled and the following Cancellation and Alteration Policy applies.
- Tariffs and deposits are not refundable for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
- Booked accommodation or sites will only be held for 24 hours from commencement date unless otherwise arranged. No refunds will be given for no-show bookings.
- We recommend you seek independent travel insurance if you are concerned external factors will impede your stay.
- BIG4 members will receive discount upon presentation of current membership card or appropriate ID. Please mention your membership upon booking. If you are not a current member our friendly Reception staff can join you up on arrival.
- BIG4 members enjoy the Money Back Guarantee
- All guests must be over 18 unless with a parent or responsible guardian. I.D. may be requested.
- Management reserves the right to relocate or change the site number or cabin number when necessary after booking
- Late check outs are subject to availability and applicable fee.
- Please note that BIG4 Ballina Headlands Holiday Park is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
- Guests may be required to provide a credit card as security.
- SORRY NO PETS
CANCELLATIONS & ALTERATIONS
In the event of Cancellation for Peak & Easter Season bookings the following applies to all depsosits paid:
- Booking cancellations or alteration in Peak Season & Easter must be made more than 28 days prior to your booking.
- If the cancellation is made more than 28 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded less a $30.00 adminstration fee per site or cabin booked, or your full deposit will be held for a future holiday with us within 12 months of the date of the original booking.
- If less than 28 days notice is given for a cancellation or alteration, no refund or credit will be given.
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing from the person who made the booking in the first place. We will accept email or a letter from the person who made the booking, prior to a refund being issued.
- Any deposits held in credit due to cancellation must be used within 12 months of the original booking or then forfeited. The credit is not eligible for refund at a later date.
- Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short. Refunds do not apply to cancellations for arrived bookings based on weather or change of mind.
In the event of Cancellation for Low & Shoulder Season bookings the following applies to all deposits paid:
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, we are unable to offer a refund or transfer/alteration of booking.
- If the cancellation is made between 8-14 days of arrival, your booking dates can be transferred, subject to availability or your full deposit will be held for any future holiday with us within 12 months of the date of the booking.
- If the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded less a $30.00 administration fee per site or cabin booked, or your full deposit will be held for a future holiday with us within 12 months of the date of the booking.
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing from the person who made the booking in the first place. We will accept email, or a letter from the person who made the booking, prior to a refund being issued.
- Any deposits held in credit due to cancellation must be used within 12 months of the original booking or then forfeited. The credit is not eligible for a refund at a later date
In the event that you may wish to make Alterations to the dates of your booking the following applies (Except Peak & Easter Season bookings):
- At least 7 days notice must be given for date alterations to reservations.
- Alterations to bookings are subject to availability.
- Alternative dates must be within 12 months of original booking and the applicable rates and season conditions will apply.
- Booking date aterations can be made once without incurring an administration fee.
- Subsequent alterations to same booking will incur a $30.00 administration fee per change.
Please be advised that we only allow one tent/dwelling per site and one vehicle per site. Both vehicle and tent must fit within the boundaries of your site. All extra vehicles are to be parked outside the park, this includes visitors. Boats can be parked within the park in designated parking by prior arrangement.
Visitors are more than welcome during your stay, however please be aware that overnight visitors (maximum of two visitors per site) or day visitors wishing to use the park facilities will incur a fee. Visitors must register at Reception upon arrival and pay in advance. This is an effort to keep your fees at a reasonable cost, and to ensure the security and safety of all our guests and residents.