Our Superior two bedroom cabins are home away from home. These cabins are ideal for larger families staying overnight or for a holiday.
The Superior cabins come in two different bedding configurations.
Configuration 1: One cabin has a queen size bed in both bedrooms, thus accommodating four people. Perfect for two couples travelling together.
Configuration 2: Three cabins with queen size bed in one room and two sets of bunks in the other room, therefore accommodating six people.
Our Superior Cabins include:
- Main bedroom with queen bed with linen fully supplied
- Two sets of bunks in second bedroom with linen fully supplied OR Queen bed with linen fully supplied.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity and heat lamps.
- 2 cabins have bath tubs (please request)
- Hair dryer supplied
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric frypan and all cooking equipment
- Crockery, glassware and cutlery for 4 or 6.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in Living area and main bedroom
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player in living area
- Flat Screen digital TV in main bedroom
- Two 2 seater lounges
- Dining table for 4 or 6
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunks as per Australian Standards
- Large front decks with outdoor settings for 4-6