These newly renovated two bedroom cabins are home away from home. Suitable for small families, wanting 2 separate bedrooms but happy to throw in the sleeping bags or linen for the kids. Thus making this a cheaper option for a family of 4. Our Deluxe cabins are available for overnight or for longer stays.
These cabins include:
- Queen bed in separate bedroom, linen supplied
- 1 set of bunks in second bedroom, BYO linen or linen for hire
- Room for a portocot in second bedroom.
- The bathroom features a large shower, vanity basin, toilet and heat lamps.
- A hairdryer is supplied.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, electric frypan, two door fridge and cooking equipment.
- Crockery, glassware and cutlery for 4 people
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen digital TV and DVD player in lounge area
- Flat screen digital TV in main bedroom
- Ceiling fan in dining/living area and main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 seater lounge
- Dining table for 4
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk as per Australian Standards
- Small porch with outdoor table and seating for 2